How Old Are You?

Answer: I’m young enough to not have been alive for World War I, but old enough to have lived through the Vietnam War.  I’m young enough to have been born in the 20th century, yet old enough to call you youngin’ without being hypocritical.  Still not sure? I’m young enough to not have been alive for the sinking of the Titanic, but old enough to have been alive for the sinking of the Titanic, in the movie.  I’m young enough to not have been alive for Black Friday (the original one), but old enough to have experienced Black Monday, and maybe a Black Tuesday.  I’m young enough to not have been able to meet Gustav Klimt, but old enough to have partied with Andy Warhol.   There ya go, that outta clear things up for you; and if you still need an exact number, remember that age is simply a mindset.  A number will not tell you a person’s true age, it will simply give you the number of years they’ve existed on earth, not the number of years they’ve lived.  The difference between those two things is extraordinary.